Recipe of the Month
Easy No-Bake Glazed Blueberry Oat Bars
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon orange juice or water (optional)
- 1. Line an 8-inch x 8-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang and spray with cooking spray.
- 2. In a food processor, combine 1 cup blueberries, oats, dates, almonds, chia seeds, orange zest and cinnamon and process until mixture is sticky and holds together.
- 3. Stir in remaining 1 cup blueberries.
- 4. Press into prepared pan and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- 5. Combine confectioners’ sugar and orange juice and drizzle over top if desired.
- 6. Cut into 16 bars.
Per portion: 130 calories;
24 g carbohydrates
4 g total fat
3 g protein
4 g fiber