This tasty Oregon Blueberry Jalapeno Jam is sure to add a kick and a Boost of Blue to your holiday gatherings and gifts!
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 6 jalapeños, diced. (Remove seeds and veins for a less spicy option)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp pectin
- 2 T fresh squeezed lemon juice
- In a stockpot, add frozen blueberries, jalapeños and sugar.
- Bring to a simmer then continue cook for approximately 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and pectin, allow to cook another 3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Let jam cool a little bit then scoop the jam into small freezer-safe jars leaving 1” at the top to allow for expansion.
- Let the jam sit for 30 minutes, cooling to room temperature before putting lids on. Then place in the freezer where they can be stored for up to 1 year.