Recipe of the Month
- 1 cup large fresh blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons multi-color candy sprinkles
- On each of 10 bamboo skewers (8 inches long), spear 8 blueberries.
- In a perfectly dry microwavable cup, stir chocolate chips and oil.
- Microwave on medium power 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer; stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- Transfer melted chocolate to a resealable plastic bag.
- Snip a very small corner off the bottom of the bag.
Drizzle the melted chocolate over the skewered blueberries and immediately roll lightly in sprinkles.
Yield: 10 skewers
Per portion: 136 calories;
18 g carbohydrate
7 g total fat
6 g saturated fat
4 g fiber