Easy No-Bake Glazed Blueberry Oat Bars
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon orange juice or water (optional)
- Line an 8-inch x 8-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang and spray with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup blueberries, oats, dates, almonds, chia seeds, orange zest and cinnamon and process until mixture is sticky and holds together.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup blueberries.
- Press into prepared pan and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Combine confectioners’ sugar and orange juice and drizzle over top if desired.
- Cut into 16 bars.
- Number of servings (yield): 6
Per portion: 163 calories; 10g fat; 6g saturated fat; 65mg sodium; 19g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 3g protein