Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Rice Cakes
Blueberries and lemon pair beautifully with creamy ricotta cheese and a hint of basil for a sweet and zesty treat.
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 plain rice cakes
- tir together ricotta and lemon zest; set aside. Toss together blueberries, basil, powdered sugar, and lemon juice; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spread ricotta over rice cakes; top with blueberry mixture.
- 120 Calories
- 3g Total Fat
- 2g Saturated Fat
- 10mg Cholesterol
- 45mg Sodium
- 18g Total Carbohydrates
- 1g Dietary Fiber