Campfire Cones are a great alternative to the messy s’mores and the perfect camping recipe! You can assemble them ahead of time or have everyone create their own.
- Waffle ice cream cones
- Oregon Blueberry Marshmallows
- Filling ideas: fresh blueberries, white chocolate chips, white chocolate covered pretzels
- To a waffle cone, add in your campfire cone fillings. Cover the entire cone with foil.
- Place foil-wrapped cones over the campfire on a grate or near the coals for about 1-2 minutes. Once melted, use long tongs to grab the hot cones and let cool for a couple of minutes before handling.
- If you're not near a campfire, you can cook on a heated grill for 1-2 minutes or in the oven at 375 degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Unwrap the foil from the top and enjoy those gooey melted Oregon Blueberry Marshmallows, melted white chocolate and fresh blueberries bursting with deliciousness.