These Frozen Yogurt Blueberries are a simple, healthy snack that satisfy your sweet tooth big time.
- 2 cups fresh Oregon blueberries
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 1/2 tsp. Lime zest, divided (1/2 tsp. in yogurt mixture, 1/8 tsp. on top of each finished Blueberry Yogurt Bite)
- 1-2 12oz bags white chocolate chips
- To make these bites, start by washing the blueberries and drying them well, adding them to a mixing bowl once they're cleaned.
- Next, add the vanilla Greek yogurt to the bowl and 1/2 teaspoon of lime zest and gently fold until the blueberries are fully coated in the yogurt.
- Scoop the blueberries into 1 tablespoon size scoops and place them onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Once the blueberry bites are frozen, in a separate small microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and melt at 50% power (or the defrost setting) for 30-second increments until it’s completely smooth. Be sure to stir between increments so your white chocolate doesn’t overheat.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, remove the tray of blueberries from the freezer and drizzle a spoonful of white chocolate over each cluster then immediately add 1/8 tsp of lime zest to the top. The white chocolate will quickly form a shell on top of each one so you’ll want to be sure to get that zest on top before the shell hardens.
- Place back in the freezer for approximately 10 minutes or until white chocolate fully hardens. Remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving for ultimate texture. Enjoy!
Makes approx. 24