Did you know blueberries are a super food and can pump up your immune system? Grab a boost of blue with these healthy and nutritious oatmeal bars filled with delicious dried Oregon blueberries!
- 4 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 400° and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the oats and brown sugar then add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Press into a rectangle on the prepared dish. Use the bottom of a drinking glass to press it all down firmly.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for then refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares. Store covered at room temperature for up to one week.