Oregon Blueberry Blintzes
Thin crepes filled with creamy filling and blueberry sauce, these Blueberry Blintzes are an all-time brunch favorite!
For Blueberry Sauce:
- 2 cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 6 Tbsp.Sugar
- 1 Tbsp.Butter
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ Cornstarch
- pinch Salt
- 16 oz. Cottage cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh
- Purchase or make 12 crepes as desired.
- For the blueberry sauce: Combine all ingredients in sauce pot, stir and bring to a low boil, simmer for 10 min. Cool
- For the filling: Mix in food processor until smooth, transfer to a bowl and fold in blueberries. Set
- To Fill crepes: Add 2 tbsp filling to center of crepe, fold 4 sides into a square package.
Pan fry in butter until light golden brown on both sides, Serve 2 per person and top with warm blueberry sauce and garnish as desired.
- Serves 6