Gluten-Free Blueberry Crumble
- 2 cups gluten-free granola
- 5 cups frozen blueberries
- 6 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Heat oven to 350°.
In a food processor, pulse one cup of the granola until it is reduced to coarse crumbs.
- In a 9-inch square baking dish, sprinkle half the granola crumbs over the bottom. Add blueberries and 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining sugar, butter, and remaining granola (ground and unground). Mix together until coarse crumbs are formed; sprinkle over blueberry mixture.
- Bake 40 – 50 minutes until blueberries are bubbling and top is golden brown.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 175
- Total Fat 11g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Total Carbohydrates 52g
- Dietary Fiber 6g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin C 2mg