5-Ingredient Blueberry Swiss Melts
We can’t get enough of ooey, gooey grilled cheeses – and this 5-Ingredient Blueberry Swiss Melt offers a sophisticated take.
- 2 whole-wheat English muffins, cut in half
- 4 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Preheat broiler. Arrange English muffins on foil-lined baking sheet; broil for 30 to 60 seconds per side, or until lightly toasted.
- Spread mustard over each toast. Place one slice of Swiss cheese on each toast and divide blueberries evenly; top with additional remaining cheese slices.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling; garnish with thyme.
18g Total Fat
10g Saturated Fat
3g Dietary Fiber