Ready to revamp your appetizer recipe collection? We’ve got you covered with this super simple Blueberry Ricotta Toast – perfect for the holidays or an anytime snack.
Blueberry Ricotta Toast
- 1 loaf rustic artisan bread
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Slice the bread into 6 pieces. Drizzle slices with a little olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for approximately 10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- While the bread is baking, add the blueberries and maple syrup to a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally as blueberries begin to bubble and you start to see juices. No need to mash any of the blueberries while cooking because you want them to stay intact. Remove from heat.
- Use a small spatula to spread ricotta on the toasted bread. Spoon blueberries on top of each slice. Drizzle honey and sprinkle lemon zest over the top of all of the toast and enjoy!
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 min